Accepted Insurance at Quail Creek Dental
Call or email us if you have dental insurance questions.
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem BC/CS
- Anthem Wellpoint Dental Blue 300
- Cigna Radius Network
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Premier
- DHA Assurant
- Option One
- Principal Financial
- United Concordia PPO
In addition, we do accept Missouri Medicaid for children between the ages of 6 – 18 as well as for expectant mothers.
Please call or email Springfield dentist Dr. Matt Stunkel today with any questions pertaining to your dental insurance at 417-720-4075!
Information on CareCredit.
- This system works just like a credit card, but it only applies to dental services. With no upfront out-of-pocket expense, no pre-payment penalties and no annual fees, CareCredit allows you to bill for dental services over a period of time without having to use your normal credit line. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for procedures not normally covered by insurance. Also, you can use this card on multiple occasions to pay for other treatments for yourself and family at any practice that uses CareCredit.
- CareCredit offers no-interest financing if paid in full within 6 months. Additional plans may be available.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR CARECREDIT
For any questions regarding CareCredit, contact Springfield dentist Dr. Matt Stunkel at 417-720-4075 today!
• Low minimum monthly payments
• No-interest financing if paid within 6 months
(Additional plans may be available)
• No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
First time patient form: Download